Discover my Ebookstore
Overview -The courses -French courses for flight attendants -French medical courses -
French exam courses-French summer courses - Coaching Program
-Levels - Examples of a weekly program in 3 parts -Accommodation-
General conditions -Prices- Enrollment-My qualifications-My guestbook -Contact -Links- Brochure -
Pictures of Nice-Online test-Benefits -
Coin Gourmet -Curiosities of Nice -Events - Christmas -Carnival -Site Map -
Medical French Courses in Nice
This course is tailored specifically to meet the needs of doctors who work with French speaking patients and healthcare professionals. Classes can be taught on either a one-to-one basis or on a joint tutorial basis with two students. The participants can choose from programmes starting from 3 hours of tuition to 6 or 8 hours of tuition a day.
The course covers all the medical French topics focused on specialist vocabularly, medical history, consultation, prescription, diagnosis, communication between healthcare professionals ( general practitioners, nurses..) and patients/ patient family, communication between doctors.
Topics discussed during the course are:
• all the French specialist vocabulary, medical terminology in the various medicine professional branches: general practice, cardiology, Gynecology, Endocrinology, paediatrics , radiology, neurology, plastic surgery
• Intensive conversational training in every practical situations in hospital field: consultation, medical history, medical assistant guiding for nurses, active conversations with patient family, diagnosis, prescription , dialogues and role play situations with patients and healthcare professionals
• Practical grammar points in situation : Vous prendrez trois comprimés trois fois par jour !!! (in the medical consultation, the futur tense is used)
• On the phone: making an appointment, medical advise, professional invitations ( medical congress....)
• Reading and comprehension of demanding documents in relationship with the hospital activity, analysis of medical records, writing letters and medical reports.
Follow Personal French Teacher on